5 Things I ALWAYS Have in My Carry-On
Now that I am traveling on a regular basis again, I have realized that I have forgotten how to pack! I used to be able to pack for a full week in about 30 minutes. Now, I find myself dithering about trying to decide if I really need that 12th pair of shoes (Hint: I don't. You don't. No one does.) It's just sad. As I re-teach myself the art of efficient packing, I am pleased to find that I can still pack my carry-on like nobody's business. No matter the emergency, I'm prepared! Here are five things you will always find in my carry-on bag:
1. Portable charger These babies make life so much easier. You don't have to stalk the power outlets at the airport and you can power your tablet on the plane.
2. Antibacterial wipes These were in my bag even before COVID. They can act as napkins, wipe up spills, and clean minor stains on your clothes, not to mention a bit of extra disinfecting on the plane.
3. Change of clothes and basic toiletries If your checked bag doesn't make it to your destination at the same time you do, you will at least be able to change your clothes and freshen up.
4. Foldable backpack These come in SO handy. You can use them throughout your trip and they are excellent when you find that you have overbought overpriced souvenirs and need to lighten that checked bag.
5. An empty water bottle Who wants to pay $4 for a bottle of water? Carry your empty bottle through security and fill it on the other side.
There you have it. These are five things you will always find in my carry-on. What do you have in yours? Happy travels!