IT'S TIME TO SAY
On these magical islands, you’ll find everything from outdoor adventure to unique cuisine to music and dance festivals to awe-inspiring natural wonders. At the core of Hawai’i is the Aloha Spirit, or the “coordination of mind and heart within each person.”
Paradise on the Islands.
WHERE DREAMS BECOME REALITY
Home to the world’s most active volcanoes, the only royal palace in the U.S. and the welcoming aloha spirit—Hawaii is like no place on earth. Discover the glimmering ocean, emerald valleys and golden sands; get lost in the spiritual beauty of the hula and find out how the warmth of Hawaii’s people wonderfully complement the islands’ perfect temperatures.
Experience the magic of a Hawaiian vacation.
Something for Everyone.
On Hawaii’s main islands, guests can find everything from upscale luxury resort areas, to relaxed small-town charm, to incredible beaches, to mountains and waterfalls, to history and art museums. Hawaii is so diverse that there’s something for everyone to enjoy:
• Exciting outdoor adventures from snorkeling, surfing, and whale watching to hiking, rafting, and horseback riding
• Bucket-list natural wonders such Volcanoes National Park
• Breathtaking natural scenery from beautiful coastline, to enchanting rivers and waterfalls, to colorful mountains and canyons.
• Explore the unique history of Hawaii at the state’s many museums and historic sites
• Golfers enjoy a variety of one-of-a-kind signature holes and championship-caliber courses
More to Explore
The Hawaiian archipelago extends for more than 1500 miles and is made up of 8 major islands, as well as numerous atolls and islets. Each major island is a unique adventure, each with its own distinct personality, adventures, activities and sights.
Home to the Hawaiian capital of Honolulu, O’ahu is also where the majority of Hawaii’s population resides. Here you’ll find famous attractions and landmarks Waikiki Beach and Diamond Head, the site of a dead volcano, as well as a variety of museums and cultural attractions. Here guests can visit Pearl Harbor or explore the Dole pineapple plantation, or learn about the history of Hawaiian royalty at Iolani Palace. O’ahu also offers great outdoor experiences such as surfing, snorkeling, golf, and hiking.